Sunday, September 25, 2011

Decadence Because I Wanted To


Not for the calorie conscious--

Not for those short on time--

Not for those wary of fat--

But absolutely delicious.





For me, cooking is therapeutic.  I love being creative and making food that make people's mouth water.  So when it has been a tough week and the weekend presents itself on the relaxed side, there isn't much better than getting in the kitchen.  This meal was the result of that scenario, and it was fabulous!

Each menu item has a recipe and pictures, just click on the item and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I can tell by looking at this and me salivating at the photo I am in for a treat here! Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment; I really like reading them. Oh, and if you haven't already, I'd love it if you would subscribe too!